Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Exams!


- hard at work -
In most students’ eyes exams are a period of really hard work, no fun, no friends until it is over. This is about the same for me except that I like the exam periods sometimes. You study a subject on Monday for Tuesday and you’re home on Tuesday by the afternoon. This actually gives you a lot of time to study for the next day, which means you have a lot of time for yourself to read a book or play on the xbox, ps2 ...


- extracurriculur study helps -

I don’t know how exam periods are in the States, but I guess they’re about the same as here. Most Belgian high schools have three exam periods a year: 1) around Christmas 2) around Easter and 3) around the end of the school year. But my school is a little different. We only have exams twice a year (1 and 3).


- the dangers of studying "in the season" -
If your exam period is different and you would like to tell us about it, you can always write and email to us!

Stephan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:49 PM

    Well, I can't say that I'm under as much stress as you are, but I did have some major tests right before the end of the semester. Quite a few of them were pretty harsh. But as far as exams go in the U.S., I think that they're pretty similar to those in Belgium. I hope that you do well and you and your family is always in my prayers.

    In Christian Love,
    Kimberly Raab

    ReplyDelete