Thursday, November 09, 2006

NaNoWriMo

For those of you who don't know what that is (and that could be quite a few!) - National Novel Writing Month is in November (and isn't really "National", since I can take part). In the month of NOvember there are a bunch of crazies who try to write at least 50,000 words before the end of the month.
I have wanted to get back into writing for some time. At the end of the summer I tried my hand at some "flash" writing (2500 words a day, 10 days in a row). This is different cake - especially since I haven't even gotten started yet!
Fortunately, it sounds like I am not the only one. Unfortunately I am not the only one who can say that I am really busy (I am - especially this month!), or that I have lots of rquirements for my time. In any case, you may not hear from me here for a little while (suprise, surprise for those of you who check in every day and are terribly disappointed to find the same post - still!)
But I may let you read my novel when it gets done.

2 comments:

  1. hey thats cool, whats your username?
    mine is djmuller33
    whats your wordcount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that cool logog on YOUR blog - problem is, it reveals all. I am still not started - maybe today. (maybe not)

    ReplyDelete