Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A good woman who can find?

Well, I don't know about you, but I've definitely got one!
You know she really loves you when you're shivering and just can't get warm, so she cuddles up close to you - even though you are now cold because you have just sweat up the whole bed from your flu fever and she has to cuddle up to all that sweat (hope you're not eating dinner while reading this!). The next three days Shirley nursed me and Sean back to health through all our aches and whining. I am so thankful for this real woman who is so very beautiful at moments when you would not really expect it (but when you most want it to be so).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was sick the last couple of days with a fever as well. Someone at the Kamp meeting must have been sharing more presents than were wanted. Hope you are feeling better. I am feeling much better. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a privilege and blessing to have a truley Christian wife. I am so thankful we each have one.

    ReplyDelete