Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Catching up

It has been a while since I was able to keep this blog up to date - the summer season tends to take me away from the computer more than most times. Thank you for stopping in and wanting to know what is going on with our lives. It is especially encouraging to us to know that you are checking because you are also praying for us.
At the moment I am in Searcy, Arkansas bringing Stephan to Harding. But I have so much I still want to tell you about the summer! We have put up some of the pictures from Teen Camp, but we still want to tell you about the week. And we had a great week at Family camp as well. After that a group of students from Western Christian (in Canada) came through Maastricht. Lots to talk about, so be patient. I hope to get some of this information up this week or next.

1 comment:

  1. Let Stephen know we are thinking and praying for him. (And wishing he wasn't quite so far away.)

    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete